Thursday, January 13, 2011

That Thing Going Around

I hate being sick!  I won't go into the details but something that was "going around" landed on me.  I am somewhat better now.  Not quite but somewhat...

Everything just gets put on hold.  Had to take a couple of sick days, now I am trying to play catch up with work.  Doing double time here to meet deadlines!  Had some conference calls, but I wasn't my usual talk it up self.

I had to turn down a visit from out of town friend.  Had to turn down dinner plans.  Which I hate because I am hungry!  I have been living on crackers and sprite and the occasional soup.  But really, when your sick, even those taste weird.

On a more serious side, I cannot go see my mom when I have any sickness.  She is in a nursing home and a person cannot take the chance of giving those little old people a bug of any kind.

I am climbing the hill to better, even though it has been only 4 days, I feel like I have been out of many loops for at least a week.  Hope you are all doing well and watch out for that thing that is going around!

No comments: