Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moody Moments Now A Blog! Happy New Year!

I have been writing Moody Moments for about 2 years now, sending to an ever growing email dist list.  My family moved around a lot when I was young and I have traveled quite a bit with my job.  Many stories from my past and present.  A lot of experience and the occasional opinions and rantings will be my theme!  For my pre-blog Moody'ers I may repeat some but not much!  I love a million things, and a few hundred things make me rant.  I have written for a long time, but I am a blog amateur, so I will be learning along the way.  So here goes...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
It seems very appropriate that my first blog is posted moments after midnight at the beginning of the New Year.  I watched the ball drop and waited to feel different... nope didn't happen.  I have never been one for new year's resolutions, but I have a few in my head that I am going to take a stab at.  These are things that basically I try to accomplish all year, last year and the year before that.  Sound like I am making any headway?  Obviously not.  Or at least not enough to take it off the resolution list.  Whatever!  But this year I am going to give them another shot or this month or week or something.  I will let you know how it is going, maybe.  I actually like to make goals for my new upcoming years, like where I want to go this year or what accomplishment I am going to reach.  Sounds better if I put it that way!  I am not a world traveler - yet.  But I have traveled around North America quite a bit.  There are still places that I haven't gone in NA that are on my list.  But I haven't ventured across the pond yet, it is on my list.  I have been at my job for over 10 years, the first year of my job I traveled 48 wks.  I flew more than twice a week for over a year.  One time I hit 3 states in one week, that was an exception, but you get the drift.  Long story not much shorter, travel and adventure are always on my New Year's Goal list!  Hope all you people stay safe tonight!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

So glad you have gone "public" with your Moody Moments - I have enjoyed reading the for the past two years:)