Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back To The Games

The Cowboys aren't in it.  So who am I hoping for?
First, the Steelers.  Definitely a love to hate thing going on here, long time rivals, but I am hoping the Steelers go all the way this year.  They are good, wish Cowboys were in it and playing them in the bowl.  Ain't gonna happen so I am rooting for the Steelers.  Glad for you Orlando!  (still never America's team)

Next, Falcons or Packers?  Should be a given, right.  Arghhh I so love to root against the Packers!  And the Falcons are great this year, they so deserve to  move forward.  But I have this sickness, I cannot stand the Packers this year...  I enjoy yelling against them and threatening Matthews so much, do I really want them to advance so I can hate them in the Superbowl????  Maybe I do.
Can they beat the Falcons?  I am not sure.  Can they beat the Pats if they do?  Probably not.  Do I want to spend my Cowboy'less playoff ranting against the Packers, I think I do!
Notice I am not even thinking about the Bears, Seahawks or Ravens - what about an upset???
Let the games begin!

No comments: