Monday, January 3, 2011

Get Back To Work!

I hope your holidays and vacations were great and your New Year safe! 
 
And yes I have watched enough crime shows to get the Christmas movies jingle head cleared.  And then I watched enough football this weekend to clear the forensics head.  Didn't get the tree down though, but soon.  I am ignoring it, like it is not there.  But it is looming over there like a 7ft. reminder of the tasks I am dreading.  I have got to remove it and move my furniture back around.  Gotta get those decoration boxes packed up and back in the storage.  Take the big red bows off the porch.  Get those little flickering candles out of the front windows.  Enough!  (maybe I'll have a Tree Down party)
 
Out with the old and in with the new year!   Happy back to work people, be happy!

No comments: