Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMG What Did I Just Do?

Wow, oddly enough that made me so nervous, posting my first post, on my new blog.
After all, I am just a girl, sitting in front of the blogscreen, asking you not to hate her writings!
Prior to first post, I did some reading on blogs, how to get started and what to think about and what not to do.  I flipped through the cyber pages, reading this one and that one.  Some were definitely not what I expected - they were like businesses and maybe they were.  Very professional, very many links and pictures and lots of good information to enlighten me on many different subjects.  I was getting a little discouraged.  I kept looking around and found that not all are like that.  Some were scary, some were cute and some made me laugh.  I love humor, wit and things that drew my interest.
 
So where the heck do I fit in here in the blog world?  I don't know yet.
 
I have been email blogging for awhile now, but this is different.  Then, only people I knew and trusted saw my stories.  So that, I think is why I felt nervous, I am out there.  People can comment, people I don't know and people that don't care how I feel, what I think or that I am nervous.
 
Moody means something to me.  I have been through good times and bad and I tend to be moody.  Right now mood is unsure.  So, I have decided this fine first day of the year that I am going to get over it and just continue as I have these past couple of years.  Putting in my head that I am just writing to my Moody'ers and moving on.  Keep learning, keep talking and keep improving.  I will keep rambling, remarking and ranting.
 
Speaking of ranting, I am so mad that Cowboys screwed up their chances for playoffs!  I am still watching other teams, but really?  And what will Jones do?  What kind of coach trip is he going to take us on this time???  I hope for Garrett, but am I right?  I am going to roll my eyes if we get another used up coach that has somewhere in the past taken another team to the superbowl but doesn't follow through for us.  I want fresh blood, no hand me downs!
And all of this depends on the team actually showing up to play ball like we know they can!  What are we, the Moody Cowboys!!??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beva, you are so awesome, can not wait to see you, live and in person on the 23rd!!! Love, sh

Anonymous said...

Beva, this is totally awesome. Perhaps you will be able to put all your blogs together one day and have the book you always wanted to write. I am excited to be able to continue reading your blog and this will make it much easier for everyone and you will not have to forward it to a huge list of people. I hope it is everything you wish for. See you later this month. Wooo whoooo BBH