Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Summertime... And the living is easy! (just prepping for the sun!)

OK spring comes first!


Pic of one of my amazing g-kids!  She's the pitcher!  Am I blessed or what, had my g-son in last blog holding Trooper Dooper.

Warming up some here in Texas, finally got out of those winter temps for now!  Sunshine is good!  Love Texas weather, we oooh and awwww at our brief winter drop, maybe some snow days, maybe some ice days, but we all start crying for the sun really, really fast!  We need to get out and enjoy the outside, lawn chairs, grills, sunglasses, soccer, baseball games, and yes even shorts!  We know it will hit again, but we are like horses at the gates ready for sunshine!

Right now we have the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo going on.  It is a yearly event that last for weeks.  I remember going every year way back when I was in high school.  Amazing memories!  This by itself brings in huge crowds from all over the USA.  But add onto that the Superbowl!  My town is going to be busting at the seams.  What excitement!

My work is interfering with my personal life Big Time!  :)

Been working early, been working late.  Creative juices are blocked!  So a brief update...
I was sick now I am not, Whoo hoo!  Thought I was going to be sick forever!
New project at work, burning the midnight and weekend oil.

Gotta a big friend get together this weekend, so running away from all worries and cares!
Girls coming in from all over to converge on one home, it is our January Christmas weekend!
Trooper got a few more days with his family, good thing, they are hospicing him at home for now.
Kids and grandkids are amazing!

Have a beautiful day people!  Put on those sunglasses and pretend it is Summertime!

No comments: