Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sports Weekend Watches

CWT Race - Fort Worth TMS!  Friday 8pm C - Speed (Done and gone)

Stanley Cup Friday night - not watching - no Stars!  But Go Bruins!  (Done and gone)

Belmont Stakes Saturday 4pm C - NBC (no chance for Triple Crown, but will Animal Kingdom win 2nd race or will Shackleford?  Neither one of my jockeys are running, what is up with that??? But I haven't made my mind up on the horse I am going for, leaning towards Shackelford again.

IndyCar - Fort Worth TMS! Saturday 6:30pm C - VS

Formula One Gran Prix Canada Sunday 12N - Fox4

Sprint Cup Pocono Sunday 12N - TNT

Mavs Game 6! Sunday 7pm C - ABC  Whoo Hoo Game 6!!  Go Mavs - Beat The Heat In Miami!!

Rangers are playing but can't fit them in, going to the Ballpark for Rangers vs Red Sox in Aug.

Got to work this weekend!  Also dog sitting!

Do I need to get out and go to the movies??  Yes!  But Pirates 4 and Bridesmaids (seriously high numbers from Rotten Tomatoes???) are the only ones for this weekend I might want to see and don't have time this weekend!  Waiting for Cowboys And Aliens, Transformers (3 right?)

So will I get to watch all those listed above - No.  Will I DVR and try? Yes!

No comments: