Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just A Few Items Of No Particular Interest!

1.  Cleaning house, doing laundry - making a dent!  Going to see mom later with sister Bren!

2.  Bounce dryer bar is great!  Decided to try it, it is working great, no need for sheet per load!  Have no idea how long it is going to last but it has been weeks and still going great!  Also love the softener ball!

3.  Got the new shredder a couple of weeks ago, the cross kind, catching up on the shredding!

4.  Liking twitter, I don't tweet much but I am watching tweets from people and news and groups I am interested in, very good!

5.  Lots of work and deadlines at my work, so I am not very creative on blogs right now!  Using all my creativity to create training videos instead!  I will get better after deadlines!

6.  Hope, hope, hope Mavs win game 3!  Love even more to root for your team when you are facing the Heat and their moonstruck announcers!

7.  Races in Chicago and Kansas this weekend, Whoo hoo!  Go Dale Jr!

8.  I am totally psyched that Cowboys And Aliens movie is coming soon, also Transformers!

9.  I enjoyed very much watching the WWII movies playing for Memorial Day.  Love those old movies and all the actors they threw into each movie!

10. It is very hot, very fast here in Texas right now - good grief we are already pushing 100!

11. Did I mention Yard Man came while I was gone on vacation?  Whoo hoo welcome back yard man!

12. Odd - doing a load of towels, opened the washer and right on top of clean towels is an unbroken light bulb!  It went through the wash and did not break!  I had changed light bulb in the room and laid the old bulb on the dryer, must have forgotten it and it dropped into towels before I put them in washer!

No comments: