Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coffee Anyone?

Don't we just love coffee!  Yum, I like the Columbia flavors mostly, but try to reach out and try a few others along the way, I also like the Kona.  I like it strong and my friends and family don't like it when I make the coffee, hello add hot water :)

First they tell us it is bad for us, then they tell us it is good for us!  Well I don't see stopping soon.  I love the flavor, I like the energy!  It is the first thing I do after waking up, make the coffee!

My mom could drink coffee anytime during the day, I have a hard time drinking hot coffee when it is hot.  I also cannot drink coffee while I am eating a meal.  Coffee is stand alone for me, love it! 

What is your favorite kind of coffee??  Don't you just love walking into the coffee stores with tons of varieties and flavors.  I am not talking starbucks, but the places you buy coffee, bags, beans and all the paraphernalia you could ever want or use!  It always smells so good and they give you taste samples.  People are always asking what flavor we smell brewing.  Really sells the products!

I am not being able to blog much lately - drinking a lot of coffee lately!  I will try to get some creative juices flowing soon!  Got to work for a living and right now, that is what it is all about.

Be Happy People!

No comments: