Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where The Heck Is The Yard Man???

Seriously, I am used to him coming about every 2 to 3 weeks!  And I haven't seen him in a month!

I have never gotten his number, didn't really need it.  He just shows up, does the yard, I pay him and he goes away until next time.  He does the house next door.  We spoke one time and then he started doing mine when he did theirs!  So I keep watching and waiting.  He is very good so I do not want to call someone else!

Now, he may be driving by looking at the front yards to check for need.  And the front yards are not as exhuberant at growing as the back yard.  The front looks fair but the back is slowly becoming High!  But he should know that right?  He is my yard man!

Just thought I would share my befuddlement of missing my yard man!



No comments: