Monday, April 18, 2011

Moody Monday And A Little Bit Of Rat Pack

Don't you just hate Monday mornings at the job!  I have always said Monday should be part of the weekend, transition day at the very least!  Startup should be gradual to ward off any misfires!

The brain is just not quite returned from the weekend and ultimately feels like a fog.  I don't like early Monday morning meetings, too early to think clearly or remember where you left off last week in multiple projects!

Went to see mom, she is doing well.  Shopped for vacation, spent more money than I wanted even though I was frugal!  Watched the race!  Exciting and Jr came in 4th!

Our girls trip coming up is on the coast and our theme this year is Rat Pack.  We have rented the house that the Rat Pack of the sixties used to stay in to party hearty!  Even the past president has stayed in this house.

So we are each adorning ourselves with the applicable Fedora!  We will have much fun going to the beach, eating seafood, our regular trip to Tortuga's and of course having our own Rat Pack pool at the house!


Kind of bummed at this late date I haven't done any pre-tanning at all so will have to watch out for the all too well known, first time out in the sun - burn!

But back to today!  Monday morning Moody - drinking lots of coffee, going through lots of emails and trying my best to kick start my work brain because it is stalled and not ready for action - yet!

Have a wonderful Moody Monday people!!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Gal, we went down from Brenham after delivering puppy to mother in law. Leanne and I went on train tour and our House was one he went by and said it was built in 1916. (I had to give him a little more history about the house!) We are only 1 block from Bishops Palace! Whoop. I know we are ready for the beach, but it ready for us!!!! Sh