Sunday, April 24, 2011

Razzoo'ing It In Downtown Fort Worth!



Went to eat with my daughter and grandson yesterday!  They are soooo wonderful and we had fun!  We went downtown Fort Worth to Razzoos!
We had some oysters, Gator, shrimp and of course some Rat Toes!!!
In case you don't know, Razzoos is Cajun Cuisine and Rat Toes are jalapenos stuffed with seafood and batter fried, served with Ranch dressing and yum and Hot!
Complete with Mardi Gras Beads!
Silly me I didn't take any pics of the food!!!

We had so much fun talking and laughing and I took only a handful of pics while we were there!

First a few Razzoo pics...


Ceiling Art...
Row Down!


Momma's Squeeze Box...


Plated Bird House...


What A Boar!


No Ma, I Have Not Been A Drinkin Beer, Like The Sign!


The King Of Zydeco - Vintage Poster


Looking Out...
Cool street clock and Bass Hall in the background...


Daughter and G-Son!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW, love this, I miss Razoos! Sh

Moody said...

Girl come on down we will go to Razoo's!!!! Miss you being near!