Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vettel Wins Monaco!

His first win at Grand Prix Monaco!  It always amazes me that they block off the streets of a city to hold a formula one race.  Monaco is perhaps the most famous and dangerous.  There was an injury crash in practice and one in the race itself bringing about a first with the red flag restart at 6 laps to go. 

I didn't get up early to watch it all today but I did see the last hour.

Indy 500 is next, wish Danica, starting 25th, would kick it and win today, or Castroneves, starting 16th.   Helio attempts today to tie the greats with his own 4 time win at the Indy 500.  Good luck Helio!  Then Franchitti, 9th, but Tagliani is P1 and it really looks good for him.  I like Kanaan too.

Coca Cola 600 later today, race weekend to say the least.  Of course Earnhardt is my pick for that one, duh!

No comments: