Saturday, May 21, 2011

Race Weekend! All Star / Preakness / Indy Time Trials!

My DVR is going to earn its keep today, cleaning house, working on job a little and waiting for the races!


Will Jr win the fan vote???  Or will he win in the shoot out just in case???  I know he has been a slump past years, this year he is rocking out of the slump.  This is the first year he is not automatically in the All Star, but again people, die hard fan here!  Different paint scheme for this!


Will Animal Kingdom win the Preakness at Pimlico and head for the Triple Crown? 


Where the heck is my jockey fav Calvin Borel???  I always go for the horse he sits on.  He is not in the contenders list!  The rail rider!  I can usually find anything I want on the internet but cannot find out why he is not in the Preakness this year, I will.


Jockeys make all the difference in a horse's chances in these races.  My next choice is Mike Smith who is on Astrology at the 2011 Preakness.   Although Astrology is in Gate 1 and he is not a railrider!  Where is Calvin?

Indy time trials for the 100th track year anniversary, race May 29th.  Castroneves, Patrick and Franchitti are my favs!  Already DVR'd, waiting for a break to watch, fast forwarding through commercials rocks...

DVR is the only way to fly with the Preakness, 3 hours of air time for the big two minute race!

PS I cannot wait to see new Pirates 3D!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still beating on "Dailed IN', He does better on the shorter Tracks! I bet you a big giant Hurricane he will at least place today!! Sh

Anonymous said...

I am not beating Dailed In I am betting!-- IAAI Sh

Moody said...

HAHAHA Dialed In has a great chance! I am going for 15-1 Astrology, I am betting on the jockey Mike Smith and gate 1! I will take you up on the Hurricane girl! Mucho Mocho Man is running again too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I think he will do well today too! Good luck! Sh