Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Yep I am back and I had a blast!  Actually left it all behind, work, house, laptop and everything!  And I loved it, I felt free as a bird!

This is a pic from the beach with all the gulls flying up, they let me get real close before they took off.


This is a sampling of the great food... I loved the oysters!!!


View from the hotel balcony...


More photos later...

I know you are supposed to blog as you have adventures, but seriously I needed a vacation!  I left almost all technology behind!
We went on vacation, myself and 7 girlfriends.  To Galveston for a whole week.  We had a blast and I will be posting several experiences and pictures as soon as I can.

Deal is, it is back to work and OMG I can only imagine the pile up from when I was gone.  So tomorrow morning I will experience the damage!  I am sure my work email is locked up from tons of email and tons of things I am instantly behind on.


That is me and Terri outside the hotel.

Be back later with more details and stories!
Now back to work and back to technology, I have to get all my pics downloaded!

Take a vacation people - re-charge!  It worked for me, I feel it right now, I will let you know if it worked past today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, darling I can not wait to see the pictures and read the comments. Love ya, sh

Moody said...

I have a lot of pics this time, will be posting along the way - next post - I Wore Flip Flops To Shirley!

Moody said...

I think between the 8 of us there must be thousands of pics! Funny though, after we got in the house and in the pool I didn't touch the camera again! Too busy playing and having a blast!