Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh Yeah It's Good - H&Mc's



Too good actually, I cannot believe people lived like this - wow.

3 part mini series is not going to be enough for me, but then again, maybe I will get something done after it is over because I am glued.

Great acting all around - kudos deluxe.  I am engrossed in the story, in the acting, in the scenery and in the realness of a place and time I cannot imagine.

The episodes are repeating many times during the day - so if you wanted to watch it, record it and watch it.

But again, wow.  What a history/reality check.  What a way of life.  I find myself thinking why don't you pack a bag of food and clothes and hit the road and get out of there, run, don't walk.

Again, great acting, a handful excel in this one.  I am believing every minute.

Side note:  I love Tom Berenger and in this, he is a scroungy, mean scoundrel, hahaha, love him.




I don't have to say over and over, I love everything Kevin Costner does and Bill Paxton too.  Bill is not the greatest actor in the world but you gotta love him!

Oh yeah I had forgotten about Powers Booth, nice...



Be Happy People, we have a whole lot to be thankful for!

No comments: