Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm Kind Of Back

Gone out of state for Project and back now - lots of little things to report like lost luggage - later...

Had a little surgery and that is really affecting me right now.  I am tired of the constant nagging pain and even tired of the pain killer brain.  Good grief, I want my own mind back, but I am getting there.

Just in time to complain about the heat, figure out the whole football thing, etc, etc...

I have had a barrage of friends and family taking care of me during this owie time and I will be thanking them so much from the bottom of my heart for their care!  What a great support group I have.

So, slowly but surely I will rise to my regular Moody self and get to writing again.

Right now Mood is I want to rip this packing out and not have to think about pain or pills anymore for now - sick of it, isn't there like a one week time limit - wouldn't that be nice!  OK one week down, pain stops now!  I cannot eat real food, did good for awhile, now I just don't want to eat at all, nothing tastes good anymore and I am done.

Will try my best not to complain on next blog and will be blogging again, respit is over!

Be happy people!  Great drugs are not near as great as having your own mind in place and working on its own!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Deareset Beva:
Hope and prayers for you for a speedy recovery! Have missed u!
Love Ya!

Moody said...

Thank you Jan! I have missed you and all my friends and any semblance of normality - in the process of grabbing it back soon!