Monday, July 11, 2011

TV - BB, Etc...


Yes I admit it, I watch Big Brother...  Do I think it is stupid, ridiculous, aggravating and insane sometimes?  Yes, I do!  But I watch it anyway.  Remember I DVR, so I can FF if I want!

Also Survivor, SYTYCD, Amazing Race and such.  I think it is the competition, the voting and the elimination of it all.

For Drama, I love Bones, Closer, Falling Skies, CSI NY, a few to mention.  I all around love Gary Sinise.

Do I have time to watch them all, all the time, no, that is why I have DVR, so I have to catch up from time to time.  Dramas are off season for the most part right now anyway.

The best ever is gone now, Lost.  Amazing writing.

I am spending way too much time working lately and not seeing any movies of late.  But I will!!!  And I will definitely be critiquing them...

Be patient my Moodier's, work will slow down soon and I will be back to my story telling, editorializing, commentating self!!!

Be Happy People!  If you are in Texas and Arizona, turn up the air conditioning and beware of the bill!!!

No comments: