Monday, August 22, 2011

Step It Up Why Don't I??? I'mmmmm Baaaack!

I just looked and it has been 13 days since I posted!!!  That is soooo not going to do...

I hate that!  I have been under the weather and lately that could mean wrapped by 107 degrees and suffocating!!!

I think I have rounded a corner on this sick spell and feel like accelerating!  Man I hate being down and out and sick and tired, so dustin' off those blues and moving it along, today!

So here is my pic of today...


God is Great!
Life is Good!
Fall is on its way!
Football is back!
Jr is not out of the chase ... yet!
It is going to cool off soon so Vic and I can go rock our new Ranger shirts and caps!
And I probably won't figure out the plot to my life until I am dancing Streets Of Gold!

Speaking of dancing - keep a look out for my Country Strong review!!!

BE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!  EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SIDELINED FOR A BIT OR LONGER!!!

No comments: