Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Been A Hard Several Weeks Work!

I have been working way tooooo much!
Long hours, into the night and just plain way too much!
So I am tired, I look tired, bleary eyed and foggy brained...
I finally got a couple of good nights sleep and went to dinner with a friend!
So now brain refreshed, I got a new attitude!
And I will keep it until the next project rush - all in a month's work!

Couple of points of interest...

I love Off The Map...
I think American Idol, this year has some very talented people.  I think about 3 or 4 that could already be recording.  I love Paul!
I am on a fast track to my vacation in May!  Trying very hard to keep my brain from leaving before I do!  A week in Galveston and I cannot wait!  Oh yeah and K Derby is that weekend, yeah!
I love the weather right now in Texas and the rainy season is about to begin.  Hope for no more frost or freeze this year!
Dale Jr. is improving.  Tired of hearing about Johnson, old news.
Can't wait for football again.
That is about it for now :)

Be Happy People!  Don't work too hard!

No comments: