Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work, Work, Work

I am currently working 3 projects at the same time.  It really takes a lot of time and cuts into my personal life.  I have not been able to blog as much as I would like.

I do recordings for training for software, documentation and way too many project meetings.  It produces some good instructional tools.  But the act of doing it is very daunting.  The worst part I believe is the actual editing when I have completed the recording.  Painstakingly slow and arduous activity.

My current deadline is 2 weeks for 10 recordings.  I work long hours when this part of my training deliverables starts and until is it completed and handed over to the clients.

I will be blogging all along the way, but I am sure in a much slower fashion than I usually do, especially during the games!  I am still here and still posting!  Don't leave me!

Be Happy People!  I am loving this warm Texas winter, highs in the upper 70s.  Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You spoke too soon! sh