Monday, April 23, 2012

The Help!


This is a great movie!!!

I loved it, great characters and some excellent one liners!  Minny was outrageous and I loved her!

Definitely hit the nail on the head too.  It put just the right flavor, truth and humor to address just a tiny piece of an era that should never have taken place.  I am with Skeeter!  Loved the ladies, the maids and thinking this is a true story - You go girls!!! 

I would have hated to be the actress who played Hilly, good job though horrid character!  Which in real life I am sure she was much worse.  I liked Skeeter's mom and her banishing of Hilly from her porch!

Sissy Spacek ruled, love her and as usual a real pro!  Some people are just born to act!  She can play humor just as well as deep, deep drama.


Be Happy People!  Watch a movie and laugh and cry and laugh again!
Got several on my radar!  Just being slow about it!

No comments: