Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jin, Now John - Lost Is Migrating - But Caan Started It For Me - Hawaii 5-0


Hawaii Five-0 - Redone - I like it a lot.

I started watching it because of Scott Caan, love him, love his father!  Alex O'Loughlin is no slouch either!  But Caan is what drew me.  I remember the old one (100 years ago, my mom watched it, maybe Jack Lord was her "value add"), but this is new and updated and worth the watch.  Using Grace Park as the lead female is a very good choice, she is believable in her role.  Not just a cosmetic add, but a believable part.  I like her demeanor, her facial expressions, her portrayal of the emotions and attitudes are good for the part.

But I watched intermittently and now I will probably watch it much more consistently.  Why?  Because John is joining the cast.  If you haven't noticed, John, Terry O'Quinn from Lost is joining the cast - Yousa!


So if not happy enough that Daniel Dae Kim is on the show already, Jin from Lost, who is great to watch and is great casting.  Now John is on his way!  Yeah, I should be calling him Terry, but no, he is John.


Lost is one of the greatest TV shows ever, the writing was absolutely, insanely genius and John was one of the greatest stars in that show.  From the previews, it appears they are playing to that great role base as he had in Lost and maybe even better.  I will be watching!

I want to see almost every actor from Lost on prime time again.  Wow, needs to be, needs to be.  Can anyone say Yes we want to see Sawyer every week??? 


And another target of my attention - Sayid??  Oh yeah he needs to be on some show every week, I say NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles or even something to that caliber.


 Even Benjamin has a new show coming this season, wondering... Value add:  Jim Cavezel co-stars.


Off the subject completely, but hello!  Oded Fehr should be on my TV every week also.  Although he is pretty high caliber to the nth and should be in more movies really.
Mummy


Resident Evil


Just had to throw him in the  mix - Value Add!

Remember Jericho and Heroes - I believe those shows were victims of the writer's strike, I liked those.

Back to H50 and John - looking forward to seeing John in a new show, one that I already like!

Be Happy People!  Who or what is your Value Add??  Cinematically speaking, of course!

No comments: